Surrounded by water and with an average temperature of 26 degrees during winter time, living in Qatar makes it an ideal location to try new water sports.
Let’s have a look at all the various water activities you can enjoy in Doha:
- Jet Ski - Imagine riding a motorcycle on the water but with moving waves instead of a road!
- SUP (Stand up Paddleboarding) - One of the fastest growing water activities, in SUP you stand on your board and propel slowly through the water.
- Scuba Diving- Swim underwater using a tank filled with compressed air and proper equipment – take classes and get certified!
- Swimming - Let yourself be free and just swim in one of Qatar’s beaches
- Banana Boat Ride - A super fun activity on a banana-shaped inflatable towed by a jetski or speedboat
- Water Ski – If you haven’t tried water skiing, then this should be first on your list. Kind of like snow skiing but a lot wetter :P
- Sailing - Is there a better way to feel closer to the sea?
- Flyboarding - A water sport that will take you up in the air using jets of water shooting from under your feet – not for the faint-hearted!
- Kayaking - Ideal to explore nature while paddling on a kayak and be really low and close to the water without getting wet
- Parasailing - Fly high above the water while being strapped in a parachute like device while a boat tows you up and away!
- Kitesurfing - A sailing sport that blends together wakeboarding, surfing and windsurfing
There are numerous places in Doha that organize and arrange the above activities for you. They also offer classes for different levels.
Located at Porto Arabia 22, Blue Pearl offers a wide range of water activities, designed to fully meet your needs. The team consists of professionals who love what they do, so wait no more. Give them a call and schedule your visit!
Activities you can do at the Blue Pearl: SUP, Kitesurfing, Kayak, Foiling
One of the leading marine companies in Doha, Blue Marine offers all kind of water sport activities. The highly qualified operators will guarantee an unforgettable experience! Blue Marine is located at the Diplomatic Club, at Intercontinental and the Hilton.
Activities you can do at the Blue Marine: Jet Ski, Fly Board, Water Ski, Jet Pack, Wake Board, Banana, Kayaking
There are various water sports you can try at Katara Beach, such as Jet Ski, Sailing, Jet Pack, Boat Ride, Kayaking.
Poseidon Dive Center
Located at the Ground Floor of Hilton Doha, at the Diplomatic District, Poseidon Dive Center is a certified PADI 5 STAR Center that offers scuba diving classes for all.
Regata Sailing Academy
Located at Katara Cultural Village, Regata Sailing Academy aims to inspire you to learn and practice the beautiful sport of sailing. If you’re up for it, contact them now!
Yalla Kite Surf
For practicing SUP or Kiteboard, this is the place for you! Whether you’d like to practice in a small group of people or in a private class, Yalla Kite Surf has got you covered!
Location: Click here https://her.is/2uvTr1D
Qatar Water Sport
Located in Aspire Zone and Intercontinental Doha, Qatar Water Sport offers Wakeboard, Jet Ski and Kitesurfing with a lot of fun, passion and enthusiasm!
There are also a number of popular hotels that offer water activities; St. Regis, Banana Island Resort, Marsa Malaz Kempinski, Sealine Beach Club etc.
Which will your next hobby be? :)