Qatar has ideal temperatures during the winter season. The weather between November and May is wonderful and idyllic for boat rides. Take advantage of this beautiful weather and get on board!
Why go on a boat ride
- It’s one of the best ways to explore the city and appreciate it through a fresh perspective.
- You’ll enjoy unbeatable views.
- A boat ride is always romantic and relaxing.
- A ride with a dhow will also unfold parts of the Qatari culture.
- You can also have a dive.
- It’s a wonderful recreational activity to enjoy with friends; many cruises include food and fun activities.
Let’s see the options you have:
1. Doha City Tour and Dhow Boat Cruise by Falcon Tours
This ride lasts for 4 hours and includes a tour at the most popular and beautiful places in Doha; Doha Corniche, West Bay, The Pearl, Katara Cultural Village, Souq Waqif. The cruise includes refreshments, coffee or tea, an English speaking tour guide, stops for photos and a visit at the alleys of Souq Waqif.
Falcon Tours will pick you up from the airport or your hotel.
Prices start from 760 QAR per person
2. City Tour By Sea by National Cruise
Enjoy a 2-hour cruise from the Pearl to Doha’s Corniche (or the opposite). You can either get on board at the Corniche stop (beside the Museum of Islamic Art) or at the Pearl (Gate 1).
The price is 150 QAR per person for a round trip and includes a welcome drink, water, coffee or tea.
3. Enjoy a Day Cruise by 365 Adventures
Enjoy a 3-hour boat ride with a traditional dhow boat; explore the untouched Al Safliya island and try popular water sports, such as jet ski or banana boat ride. On top, the ride offers traditional Arabic barbecue cooked on board and Karaoke is also available.
The price is 300 QAR per person.
*The above prices come from the official websites of the tour companies; for final prices or offers please contact the tour company you’re interested in.
Which ride are you going to choose?