5 Things You Didn’t Know About Doha’s Shopping Malls
Doha features a wide variety of impressive shopping malls that make shopping an experience of its own. From super luxurious to casual and elegant, Doha’s malls cater to all needs.
But perhaps, this is old news. What you didn’t know is that the city’s shopping malls showcase a whole lot more.
Let’s find out interesting facts you didn’t know about Qatar’s malls!
1. Did you know that you can rent the second floor apartments inside the luxury area of Villagio Mall? (just kidding, they are trompe l'oeil).
2. Did you know that Hazm Mall, an architectural masterpiece, is handcrafted from original Tuscan marble, among other materials? With a combination of Italy’s timeless beauty and Arabian tradition, Hazm will leave you in awe.
3. Did you know that the Mall of Qatar is spread over 500,000m², which is the equivalent in size to 50 football pitches?
4. Did you know that Doha Festival City hosts the largest Monoprix in the world?
5. Did you know that Tawar Mall introduced the Middle East’s first virtual reality gaming center? Zero Latency, a global leader in virtual reality gaming, launched its first brand in the Middle East, in Tawar Mall, in 2019. Equip yourself with the best controllers and enjoy the experience!
Feel free to share other interesting facts about malls in Qatar.
Does anyone know when the first mall in Qatar was established? And what it’s called?